Friday, June 18, 2010

Love is Hard Work

I am crazy about the story, Sex and the city serial. And there's one scene struck me hard.

This was the scene where Big and carrie, had a fight and

BIG said to her :

That’s what we do.

We fight.

So it’s not going to be easy, it’s going to be really hard.

And we’re going to have to work at this every day but I want to do that because I want you and i love you !

I want all of you forever. You and Me. Every day.

It reminded me of my own relationship with my lovely one.

We used to fight all the time because we are so different. And I think all couples have arguments, or rather fights. How you fight is the key to whether or not you will have a successful, long term relation/marriage

Fighting fairly with respect for one another is a critical marital skill that we must too learn.

But I really statisfy with our good communication and discusion. When we unhappy and had some conflict, we always dicuss it directly, untill the problem clear up in the same day.We never pending, and keep it silent.

We always try to remember to not fight to win, but to fight for our long term relationship. And Conflict is not the problem. All couples have disagreements that's why be open is necessary And we try not too yell, scream. Do not talk in a threatening tone

If done correctly, conflict and healthy, fair fighting, can strengthen our relation.

It’s something we work at together every day. Because we really want each other.

Love is a freaking lot of hard work and effort. But believe me "its very worth it !"

Evermine, Everthine And Everours

:D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...