Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Office Space

Tradaaaa...My lovely Cubicle !

The place where I earn money for my family ...
The place where I seat for eight hours with twenty four in a day...
The place where I got lot of ideas .....
The place where I done lot of Important project....
The place where I pretend works when it doesnt (hihihiih...)
The place where I Cry,laugh,grummpy,fallin' love...all up and down feeling

Ehm.......

I love my job, I love the pay!
I love my boss, he is the best!

I love my office and its location,
I love my furniture, blue and Yaaakkkkyyyy.....
And piles of paper that grow each day! ( you will see lot of fungus there )

I think my job is really swell,
There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers / Dayang2

I love my computer and its software (especially...facebook & blogging..hahaha )
I hug it often though it won't care.
I love each program and every file.
I'd love them more if they worked a while.

I'm happy to be here. I am. I am.
I'm the happiest slave of the Firm, I am....Slave of the day !
I love this work, I love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores

I love my job - I'll say it again -
I even love those friendly men.

What a purfect job and office i stand for.... Mwaaahhh :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...