Thursday, July 22, 2010

Xian : Be YourSelf !

My little girl always love to act like me, love to wear my shoes, dress, makeup..and soo onn..

She always imitate all my gestures , " How i tuck my legs ", " How i walk " , " how i talk and how i laugh " .

Someday , she said to me " Mommy, I want to be like you ! "

I said " NO, dear ..Pls NO..Pls dont ever you say you want to be like mommy or someone-else ! " ... She looks so upset and so surprise with what I say to her.

Yeahh.. i try to explain her :

" You're the best given by God to us. You are a reward from Him. And God give you a big talent, Cleverness and charm....

And you will grow very Amazing and Glowing than mommy.

Just be yourself, dear. It will show the authenticity of your character and talent.

I love the way you are... and mommy always proud of you !

Proud with what you have and done !! "

Every good and perfect gift is from above and Youre the best Gift i ever had !!

So just being your self ... :D
.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...