Monday, July 19, 2010

I'll let you go....

Letting go is one of the hardest lessons in my life.

In life, there's many things that we have to learn to let go. We have to let go of situations, things, memories, people and even ourselves.

And Letting go of our past and memories are also extremely hard. Even though old memories can be tormenting, yet we might hold on to the past and refuse to move forward.

However, by refusing to let go of the painful past, it'll serve as a roadblock to love.

Eventough this hard to accept and understand, but i will try to absorb this lesson as much as i can.

thank you universe to gave me this painful opportunities to learn and relize "everything in life is temporary, nothing lasts forever and eternal , so don't be caught with presence. while we must go, as we must also accept the fact that it was time for us to be separated. "

The Tao Te Ching says, When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. Have you ever struggled to find work or love, only to find them after you have given up? This is the paradox of letting go. Let go, in order to achieve. Letting go is God’s law

“True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.” – Unknown
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...