Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Made My Birthday ..... AWESOME !!

Yesterday nite It was so hard to contain my excitement...Iam really really really H-A-P-P-Y !
.
.
.
previously I would like to express my deep gratitude, to my great husband who was so caring and so sincere to me. And to my good friends who always beside me in a good and bad times. Really thank you for all the great suprise bday party. Its really AWESOME !!!

The story begin, From one of the cruel gals " SUSAN " pretend fall sick, and begging to us ( Me, Nelly, nd ivone ) to pick her up. And Now she was in Puncak- West Java ( need around 2 hours driving from Jakarta ). Im so worried and curious. Worried bout her sickness, and curious bout the scenario. Without thinking too much, and still positife mind , We go to Puncak to pick her up ( and thanks for yudi ( ivone's Hubby ) dare to be our driver ). Arrived Puncak is almost 8 0'clock..First impression with Susan , My suspicions faded away, because it shows on susan face very pale and looked from her face , she so miserable with her pretended COUGH. Geezhh... What a best actress ? sigh..

finally we rush go back to Jakarta, in the middle of the journey, ivone asked to make a quick stop at a cafe to buy a sausage.. and without any suspicion, I went into the cafe.

And..... tradaaa a beautiful cake display on the cafe table. And when i turn back my head , My hubby, and all the 4 guys coming from enterance...and resound from afar happy birthday song..sigh !! Im very surprised and shock ! What a bad susan, ivonne ! But really ...i love the surprise party, its really S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E-D !!

After that we have our big dinner @Saung sunda..OMG ..we ate like crazy. Really love the food ( especially the " JAMBAL PETE " alamakkkk... *) and very luck we get 50% discount for using MAndiri Credit card.

My birthday was definitely a memorable one spent with Hubby and close friends. And Thanks once again to my hubby for the present... Arrghhh i love my PEN Camera !! Love it sooo muuchhhh :D

arghh..too many words, Better see the Picture. Picture speaks louder than words


I Love you all...

Yummy Bday CAKE !!
TKW yang mau dikirim ke Malaysia
THE CRUEL ACTRESS !!





I am very fortunate to be surrounded by so many good people. I've received warm wishes from all over the world and it makes me feel very good to know I've had a positive impact on people's lives. Knowing that is perhaps the greatest gift anyone could ever receive! Thanks again to all of you for your birthday wishes!

" Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. " - Marcel Proust

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...