Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I love this photo so much.. when Michael hugged her sister from behind.
They can Protect and care for each other.
They can share and lovely when got them mood.
And they love bugging each other. Ending with screaming and crying ..sob..sob..sob !
What fun they have, The time they share
SIBLINGS 'TIL THE END
I am torn between jumping head-first into the desk or screaming at the top of my lungs.
Since I can't do in my cubicle, I am going to do it here:
ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... STUPID !
Yes, I was saving it. But then I hit some button (yes, too many screens open, multi-tasking gone bad), and a few seconds later I realized that I'd deleted it.
When I checked the deleted folder I realized that I'd saved the file as a temp file -- it was a doc I downloaded from my email -- and deleted temp files are set to not be saved on my notebook.
I am going to attempt to stay calm here. Be callmmm sherlly.... cant think any more....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>> ! So I thought I'd vent.
Since I know many of you guys have probably been there...
OK, one more:
Monday, August 30, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Mikey is easily get distracted with his mood. Once he don't want to do his assignment/anything, than he won't do it , and start to give you his bad tantrum. He tends to be sooo stubborn especially to things which he don't agree or uncomfortable with. Even tough you force him to do ..he will ignore you and start to be grumpy and screaming.
And It can make me so M.A.D.
Forcing him ...Scolding him.. and punish him, is totally useless. Sometime I really give up with his stubborness. and really want to pinched him and try to triggle him with physical things. but I'm very conscious, Its not useful and not solving this problem at all.
At that nite, Hubby and I have a good heart-to-heart conversation bout this problem. My husband relizing me , We can't educate Mike with hard way. We need to overcome his stubborns by talking to him nicely and giving him good reason and make sense explanation. With that way he will understand better and try to agree and follow our instruction. The more I put pressure on him, he'll always try the best to defense his opinion.
Now we try to practice The " Highest Level " of Kung-Fu. Take deep breath , Start Talk to him nicely and give him good reason why he must to do his assgiment or why he must be a good boy .. try to give him some moral explanantion.. And Yeahhh its really test our emotion (* we need to control our emotions, think clearly and try teach them the kinds of lessons / values that they’re supposed to learn).
AND It's work ! He can accept it very well eventough need takes some time for mike to think and relize tat he's wrong. And what make me suprised is He can say sorry with his stubborness and mistaken.
Ahh...Being a parent with this challenging situations - where our emotion and patience often get tested is REALLY HARD... Fuuhh but everything was worth it, When we can see our kids can grow up with a good character. :D
Floral prints are no longer considered as old fashioned. now the old stuff was in love again..we call ed it Vintage. We loved the floral chic skirt prints. But the non-sleeve shirt is a little too sexy for work. I throw a cardigan over the top. :D Ah... the floral really helps cheer up my patients...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
What should i do ???????
Monday, August 23, 2010
I really like making handy crafts with my kids in our quality time. since arts and crafts is something that the kids and I enjoy doing together.
Twice per week at nite, we try to spare some time to do arts and crafts together. It’s not always possible though because we may have other bussyness things to do throughout the week.
A Fish paper plate craft :
This is easy - to - make Fish is a cute craft that is made from a single paper plate
It’s SO simple to do and the kids (and I) LOVED it so much !
Supplies Need :
- Paper plate
- Glue / Tape/ Stapler
- Crayon , water paint.
How to make it :
- Cut a wedge out of a paper plate. The wedge will be the fish's tail. The hole will be the fish's mouth
- Glue ( or use tape or a stapler ) the tail to the end of the fish
- Glue a googly eye on the fish or a simply drawa eye(S)
- Color in the fish, drawaing the scales, lips and so on.
It’s simple and so quick to make.
Happy crafting, everyone!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
And the necklace is very awesome.. I also looking for this necklace.
Come on mike You can do it !!! Go faster .. ]
I really love to witnessing this precious moments, son and daddy time. Daddies, generally being the busy ones with endless working and job, tend to spend less time with the kids. With loaded job , daddies always miss out happy moment and our kids milestone. And My husband relize ..its not right..Not right being ignorance daddy !!
And Im really happy when my husband said that he's really wanted to be an involved dad. He really want to have the best part of his children's memory.
Kids need their daddy who always there for them !! :D
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Beside all indonesian celebrate Indonesia Independence day - In our home no less busy prepared our Mother's BIG DAY. I will update the birthday party detail on the next blog okayy....
And the other buzzyness .. we have lunch party At Bogor to attended my hubby's auntie B'Day party . All the Family gather together. So happy and full of happiness... Here is the family picture.. KACHAW...
So this is my favourite outfit of the moment :
Dress: Silky Mini dress from BODYANDSOUL It’s a comfy , Cool material and classy.
Shoes: Tote shoes from Victoria secret
Bags : +5 years Old Guess Bag
Monday, August 16, 2010
Many people feel afraid to be a mommy, same as me . Young married sacrificing my youth to become a mommy. I could feel its like a Nightmare, because I never imagined that "if I became a mommy ." "what kind of mommy I am?" Can I raise my kids well.. and How I pass my days with a small creature in the house ? How ...How... and How....
And now all the HOW is already passed for 5 years. And Now I already understand, being a mom means :
- Always having one more load of "childrenhood" to do.
- Having the ability to make “no” sound almost as good as yes.
- Being one part nurse, one part psychologist.
- Having all the following memorized: school office numbers, birthdays (your kids and their friends), Social Security numbers, blood types, immunization histories, school website pass codes, locker combinations, library days, spelling test days, bus schedules and numbers, which books in the series they’ve already read, current underwear/socks sizes. (I could go, but let’s leave it there.)
- Making a smiley face in any occasional ( eventough you're in your PERIOD "
- Knowing when to lecture and when not to.
- Going to bed and waking up earlier than you want to.
- Taking care of other people when you’re the one who’s sick.
- Not saying a word when she takes you for a ride with her new permit.
- Reading the same book a hundred times with the same enthusiasm.
- Telling them, “It’s OK, Everything's gonna be okay "
- Not screaming...when your kids jump jump into my new bedcover
- Drawing lines in my favorite wallpaper.
- Understanding that a mud-playdough never killed anyone.
- Having no problem wagging your finger at a kid suddenly twice your size.
- Having the medically impossible ability to kiss a scraped elbow and make it stop hurting.
Oh yeahh... regarding to the picture tat daddy took... uummm.. "being a mom its really OKAY when they need to expose their own bra strap into the public. " :D
Thursday, August 12, 2010
[ No need that serious lar , kid ]
[ i love to played this " Gamelan " mom ]
- Ox tail
- Shrimp Tom Yam kung
- Fried Calamari
- Durian pancake for dessert ..Yummm
Segarra- Ancol :
Pantai Carnaval - Ancol Bay City.
Jalan Lodan Timur No. 7 Jakarta 14430, Indonesia.
Info and Reservation: 021 647 1010
Banquet and Function: 021 920 377 88
Fax: 647 123 05 | email@example.com
website : www.segarrajakarta.com