Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Cranky Dayz

I just accidentally deleted a document I've been working on for over an hour.

I am torn between jumping head-first into the desk or screaming at the top of my lungs.

Since I can't do in my cubicle, I am going to do it here:

ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... STUPID !

Yes, I was saving it. But then I hit some button (yes, too many screens open, multi-tasking gone bad), and a few seconds later I realized that I'd deleted it.

When I checked the deleted folder I realized that I'd saved the file as a temp file -- it was a doc I downloaded from my email -- and deleted temp files are set to not be saved on my notebook.

I am going to attempt to stay calm here. Be callmmm sherlly.... cant think any more....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>> ! So I thought I'd vent.
Since I know many of you guys have probably been there...

OK, one more:

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...