Monday, August 9, 2010

Daily Outfit : Sexseehhh Polkadot

This weekend I attend MANGO Fashion Fusion Styling competition @ Grand Indonesia. The events is quite interesting and for me its a good experience too. I can learn how to mix match clothing from the contestant. And i realy love how the way dianarikasari ( the fashion blogger ) made a mix matching clothes with an interesting theme "Let's have an office tea party " But all the 3 contestant very great. they show different style which is suite with their character. Congrat for the winner... !!
So this is what I wore to event ...

[Dress : Dorothy Perkins, Clutch : Non-brand, Shoes :Avante ]
[brachelet : non brand ]
[ Michelle : Sweater non brand, Tote shoes : Barbie. Mike : Shirt : Guess, pants : GAP ]
[ The competition event ]

[ Mommy with spoilt baby boy ]
[ My 2 good friends... very good kiddos..Guai !!]

[cheecky boy ! Enjoy the show yeah...!! ]

[Dad, can we change our car from black to Yellow ?? ]
So happy weekend .... ! ahh..Fashion and kiddos always interesting for me !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...