Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BlaBla-Larity

" No Venture...No Gains ! "

Proper word for my current situation in dealing with my job.

My boss entrust me with a new product that I really did not familiar. Its totally different from my current product which I usually handle. Now I handle one big brand products that are associated with ear tasty and music, which is i dont really like it and hv interested on it. arghh... !

I have been in hypnosis by the great full days trainning product. Feel the clarity , Feel the detail of the vocal & Instrument, Feel the staging, Feel the dimension of sound, Feel the color of the sound, Feel it ..Feel it.. !! oooh mann ... Pls help me !!

I have to make peace with my disinterest....! Take the adventure...and take the gains ! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...