Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trying not too RUSH

This is going to seem silly but this morning I tried not to rush. I got up early to do work and then enjoy my breakfast in bed while watching tv. I forced myself to walk slower rather than rushing from one job to another job, And then I went to work.

I am going to try and not rush around the rest of the day. I am probably going to fail miserably, but so far, I don't think I am losing that much extra time, but I feel less crazed.But I am finding that spending a few extra minutes doing something rather than always rushing might be a more sane way to get it all done!

when we can slow down too, it's amazing how much friendlier the world seems and how it's not that bad. People smiile when you have time to smile at them! It makes for a little extra happy and a little less stress! Happy Snail day , all !!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...