What we used:
- Black coloured paper
- Drawing paper
- Pencil, scissors, glue stick
- Watercolour (we used blue, but you can always use orange for that ’sunset’ look)
What we did:
-Lets kids imagine what they want to put in this Silhoutte frame.(let them explore they own imagination throught theyre memorize when we have so much fun in BALI)
- Mommy draw the silhoutes in the black paper and cut out them
- Using watercolour, color the drawing paper (can use blue or orange to make dramastic sunset color )
- Once the watercolour was done, we put it aside to dry
- Once dry, the kids glued the silhouettes onto their watercolour paintings.
And it’s done!! Tradaaaa.......
Hopefully with this sharing you can have a great fun with your kids @ Home.. Having Fun , Mom & Dad !