Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eat Pray And Love

Last nite, I just watch " Eat Pray and Love " Movie with my hubby, He suddenly bought the ticket. And Yaaay.... Happy for that ! This movie has been so long long long time I waitting or. And finally I can watch it.

It was nice movie... I really love it so much ! Illustration of a woman in quest for peace, love, and balancing her life by travelling in 3 Different
Country. And in each country she has a very interesting experience and Another perception of Life.

I really love the way they explains the meaning of life and how to make a balance and harmony life between love , Faith and God from Your body , Soul and mind must be synchronized and consistent. And i love how the way they think about happiness. " Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the wor
ld looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it."

[ Padang2 Beach - one of the place for this movie ]

And When i watched the movie, in the deep side of my heart, i feel so proud ( very PROUD ).BALI can be a part of this movie and scene. Ohh..When I see the time when LIz ( julia robert ) ride a bike with a beautifull background, UbudRice fields ..I got goosebump. Sighh... amazing !

And I really want to scream very loud " This Is Indonesia, Man !! Bali is Indonesia. Come on.. Come and Enjoy the beauty of breathtaking landscape
of BALI. Enjoy the exotic of the beach !! BALI is INDONESIA !! "

And I hope with this Movie, Our tourism industry will continue to grow and famous oround the WORLD !


Enjoy the movie .. And feel the different of new perception of life ! Start from Smile with your face, With your mind , And with your heart !

:D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...