Monday, November 8, 2010

Jakarta Fashion Week 2010 ~ Learn to being A Fashion Photographer

Jakarta Fashion week officially start on saturday 6 nov 2010 , Grand opening open by a Famous fashion designer- fashion show with " A Tribute to Kebaya " By Adjie Notonegoro, Anne Avanite, Ghea Panggabean, Harry Darsono, Ramli, MUSA, etc.

Overall this year JFW very good still show the class and glamours of Fashion. And still showed a sense of concern for Merapi victim Disasters.

One of the show during Jakarta Fashion Week 2010, I try my hand to learn being a Fashion Catwalk Photographer. (*still junior need learn alot from my senior*)

[ Billy Tjong Designed ]

I came early to found a nice spot. I discovered the U Shape position of the stage. My hubby giving me photography tips and advice ( more technical setting ) , And Teached me a few things bout catwalk photo. Thanks Hubby ~


[ My chubby tutor ]

Here is some Photo that I try to capture... ahh..not tat easy to take good picture. xoxoxox..Learning process ..


Here is the Profesional Photographer - SALUTE ! Can u imagine standing on a small platform for an hour, lifting camera and big lens to their face.

I used. My EP-1 With a wide lens and lens hood. I dont have an additional flash. Will update you another Fashion Show with another great Design from Indonesia Designer. Let Support Indonesia Fashion designer And Love Indonesia Production. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...