Monday, December 20, 2010

My auntie 79th Birthday Blast

Hi eveyone ... Im so blank today ..But i cant stand NOT to post some picture in my blog ! (*In Holiday mood *).

Yesterday we had a great family dinner. My big auntie Turns 79 ! My Brothers ( cousin ) organised a party for her - Book round 6 table chinese restaurant. My Auntie had a BLAST !

Wishing Her all the best and Keep healthy ! We all love and care of you so much !! Here is the Precious Moment .. Tradaaa :

[ Happy birthday , Tua-ie. Wishing you keep healthy and all the best ]
My auntie and her children ( Tjoeng Family )

[ lovely grand children ]

[ Ricky Family ]

[ The sisters ]

[ Tunggadjaja Family (*Minus Mike*) ]


[ Cheers... For our happiness .. Healthy.. Wealthy .. And all the best ]

[ Me & Stephanie ]

[ 3 little Guest - Celine, Michelle & Hugo ]

Yes.. We had a wonderfull dinner shared with all the family members. Thank you for the dinner.
Hugs and kisses all around !
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...