Monday, June 6, 2011

I'll be 30th Soon

Awww...times goes flies ya..I still remember it was January not so long a go. Now we're halfway through the year.

6months have gone. And there are 6 months left. What did I already achieve ? What were the highlights ? and now, what am I going to do with the rest of the year ? What happened this past 6 month ?? Wow..its really crept up on me.

And Next month I'll be on 30th. OMG.. I'll 30..30..30. Owww..my teenage dream time was past. wooow..Now its time for old lady writing her new life days spirit in this blog. :)

But Out of my habit, I like to Claim July is MY-DAY. All of it , its mine !! hee-hee

I'll indulge myself, I'll buy something new for myself. I'd like to organize a party for myself. Woohoo :D Pampering myself to cheers me up.. and relize me up .. ".I'M 30th "

And I will sit back and remember the good things in my life. I like to celebrate it with all my precious family, friends. Ahh..

I'll celebrating my happiness . With my Life, My Great Husband, My Lovely Children, My Supporting Family , My Kind Friends, My world & My Passion :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...