Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My boy blast day

On january 5 th was Mike's 6th birthday party! We have been planning his party for weeks. Since he is currently Ninja go obsessed, of course he wanted Ninja go cake. He was imagining that it was going to be a realistics 3D sculpture of Kai ( red ninja go ) and i ordered to my sis in law. And she made it suppaaaaa coooll. Mike love it sooo much.

I organised a kid’s party for a few of Mike's cousin. I prepared all the birthday favor to make it personalized.

For the dessert table, i ordered cookies and cupcakes of ninja go from my step sis. And i made some swrill lollypop marshmallow, personalized chocho bar and milk.

And the goodie bags, i made mug with personalized designed.

Overall the party was really simple and laid-back. But most importantly, my little guy and his cousins had an absolute blast!

Hope it can inspiring u.























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...